Data Analysis Operations Team Leader
Data Analysis | Ankara, Ankara, Turkey | Full Time
We are a technology development company that solves very challenging industrial problems using our innovative sensor solutions and IoT software infrastructure. Our specific core technologies include industrial radar based sensor solutions and data analytics, accelerating industry 4.0 revolution.
Our small company environment with its high pace and collaborative culture, and with its entrepreneurial mind-set, provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace.
PaneraTech, Inc., is looking for a self-driven, and experienced data analysis regional operations team leader to lead our data analysis team in Ankara. This position requires vast experience in operation, managing people along with basic signal processing knowledge, preferably radar signal processing.
This position requires overseeing and coordinating data analysis and reporting activities in our office in Ankara for our global customers.
Specific tasks include:
- Be responsible for accurate maintenance, scheduling and delivery of data analysis results for PaneraTech globally.
- Coordinate the data analysis team along with Global Data Analysis Team Leader.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, quality issues and address them in a disciplined way.
- Establish and maintain liaison with supporting activities or units.
- Manage the quality and validation of the data analysis team’s outputs and deliverables.
- Support and supervise the data analysis team to provide quality and relevant data analysis services to our customers.
- The successful candidate must be ready to work off business hours as needed to give support since the work will be outsourced work from US time zone (EST).
- An Engineering or Mathematics degree (bachelor or master)
- Basic signal knowledge and/or familiarity with signals
- Disciplined, autonomous and process oriented
- Operational and data analysis experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with different cultures and good English skills
- Demonstrable organizational skills and experience in managing people
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- No military obligation for male candidates
This position is an independent consultant position for several years. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.