Software / Custom Solution Engineer
Ontario | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies is a leading systems integrator, with offices all across Canada. Due to continued growth and recent acquisitions, we are expanding rapidly, and we’re looking for a full-time Software Engineer to support some of our largest clients.
The Software / Custom Solution Engineer is participating in all internal research and development projects as part of projects sold/tendered.
- Participation in the tendering process by reviewing all special software/hardware requirements.
- In charge of the Dynatrol products and software suite direction. Defines and initiates projects to ensure the expansion of the Dynatrol software and product line
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade, and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software.
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- Analysis, design and development of firmware as part of the Dynatrol software Suite
- Analysis, design and development of software as part of the Dynatrol software Suite
- Analysis, design and development of hardware as part of the Dynatrol product line
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or Mathematics or completion of a college program in Computer Science is required.
- Demonstrated equivalent experience is acceptable and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Pascal programming knowledge is an asset.
- Experience as a computer programmer is an asset.
- Bilingual French/English is an asset.
- Knowledge of Linux is a requirement.
To learn more about the Agile & Reliable Technology Solutions, and more specifically Dynatrol, please click here.