Project Manager - Integrated Security Systems
British Columbia | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned and operate nationally. The experts that makeup Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE PALADIN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM
- Leading Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Promotion From Within
- Awarded Company Culture
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
As the new Project Manager, you will work closely with clients to design, scope, and build highly complex projects using the latest technology from the best vendors, including Lenel, Genetec, Axis, Milestone and Avigilon. Though based in Vancouver, some travel throughout the Lower Mainland may be required for this role.
This role will be supporting some of our largest customers. You will need to be an excellent independent operator who requires minimal supervision and is able to think creatively to find solutions to issues as they arise.
Success in this role will be.......
1. Delivering projects on time, within the scope and on budget
2. Controlling costs and maximizing productivity
3. Designing effective schedules, resource plans, risk mitigation strategies, and procurement programs
4. Maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction and resolve any issues quickly
5. Developing effective relationships with all stakeholders, from subcontractors to current and future customers.
As our next project management expert, your background could include...
- 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager in the security, construction, telecommunications, IT, trades (ie. electrical or instrumentation), or other related industries
- Experience with low voltage equipment/hardware would be an asset
- Post Secondary education form an engineering technology program
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well independently while juggling multiple timelines
- Professional designations as a great bonus (P.Eng, PMP, Prince2, etc)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply NOW! We endeavour to speak with as many people as we can but only those selected to move forward will be contacted. Thank you!