Action Electric | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Action Electric is offering competitive wages to attract the best electricians to join our growing team. With 60 electricians and the backing of Paladin Security, we are well-positioned to offer career growth, training, and opportunities for advancement.
Our project base is very diverse; from control wiring in casino projects, to tenant improvement projects throughout the Lower Mainland, to our division for specialized fire alarm upgrades and replacements, and even industrial opportunities as far away as northern Manitoba!
We are looking for experienced Foremen to lead projects in a safe and efficient manner. The position will require travel throughout the Lower Mainland on a regular basis. Our Foremen are provided with company vans, gas cards, and smart phones.
- Support, lead, and mentor team members
- Develop and manage schedules and resource plans
- Maintain a high level of safety and professionalism
- Proactively assess risks and develop plans to align with safety regulations; ensure a safe and healthy work environment, and participate in safety committee meetings
- Complete accurate and detailed paperwork
- Perform electrical work as required
- Journeyman's Red Seal Electrician ticket (TQ)
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent service, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract