Service & Installation | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE PALADIN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM
- Leading Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Promotion From Within
- Awarded Company Culture
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Our Telecommunications Technician will be responsible for installing and servicing voice and unified communications systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in the telecommunications field, specifically with Mitel and NEC systems.
- Administer, configure, and maintain client telecommunications infrastructure
- Plan, install, and service all Mitel and NEC equipment
- Liaise with Telco vendors on line troubles
- Communicate directly with customers and other internal departments for projects
- Maintain industry knowledge and obtain certifications as needed
- Submit time sheets on a daily basis
- Participate in department’s on-call schedule rotation, and provide afterhours support as required
- Perform other tasks as required
- Must have experience in the telecommunications, construction, or data networking industry
- Experience with Mitel and NEC is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines