Technician, Integrated Security Systems
Service & Installation | Kelowna, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Systems Technician to run projects from start to finish and provide customer support. Our Senior Technician will be responsible for installing communications infrastructure and devices, including electronic security systems, audio visual devices, wireless networking, unified voice communications
Though based in Kelowna, travel within British Columbia will be required.
- Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, programming, commissioning, and trouble-shooting) of electronic systems and devices; service and maintenance of such as required
- Design systems and layout
- Provide customer with training for proper system usage, and respond to technical inquiries
- Maintain a high level of safety and professionalism
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with integrated security systems, performing service and leading projects
- TQ required
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- FSR preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract