Technician - Integrated Security Systems
Service & Installation | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Our Integrated Systems Technicians are responsible for installing and servicing electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV, and intrusion alarms.
- Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, programming, commissioning, and trouble-shooting) and maintenance of integrated security systems
- Design system and layout
- Provide customer with training for proper system usage, and respond to technical inquiries
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of two (2) years industry experience
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- Certification in low voltage is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills