Technical Security Advisor
Service & Installation | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Our Technical Security Advisor will work closely with the Service and Maintenance Managers using the latest technology from the best vendors. By using your knowledge and experience, you will facilitate to the success of our maintenance programs.
You will have a solid understanding and experience with trouble shooting techniques of an enterprise level integrated security program, comprising of an access control, intrusion and IP camera network. This individual will act as a mentor and support for technicians.
- Initial point of contact for technical matters for enterprise program support
- Assessing new service tickets to qualify technical information and determine scope of work to be quoted and coordinated
- Provide information, guidance and support to technicians for service and maintenance related matters
- Manages strategic field assets for internal reporting and maintenance purposes
- Prepare and support maintenance checklists and associated paperwork for technicians’ use for site maintenance projects
- Request support for high level enterprise issues to appropriate team members
- Minimum of two (2) years security industry experience
- Knowledge and experience pertaining to access control, intrusion, camera systems etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills allowing for ability to provide support remotely
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Security vendor certifications are an asset