Service Dispatcher / Coordinator - Integrated Security Systems
Service & Installation | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE PALADIN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM
- Leading Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Promotion From Within
- Awarded Company Culture
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
We are looking for a motivated team-player for our Integrated Systems Service department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to communicate effectively with all levels of clientele and field technicians to ensure high quality service is delivered to our customers consistently. Experience and familiarity with integrated systems, mainly access control and CCTV, will be preferred.
- Action service tickets by corresponding with the client, creating purchase orders for parts, scheduling and relaying details to technicians, and closing work orders once completed
- Complete accurate and detailed documentation
- Maintain technician schedule and ensure resources are effectively utilized
- Arrange maintenance visits within set timeline
- Create quotations for service, as required
- Perform additional duties as required
- Experience with integrated security systems (specifically access control and CCTV)
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Highly attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High School Diploma or equivalent