Administration & Support | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Responsible for the efficient scheduling of technical resources and assignments, the Service Coordinator utilizes ticketing, and other systems as tools to coordinate, communicate, and effectively execute a daily plan that best meets client requirements. This position is customer facing and must be able to at all times create a customer centric experience that promotes our trusted brand within the market place.
- To create positive impressions, and develop professional relationships with clients by ensuring appearance, behavior and attitude always represent the company in a professional manner.
- By corresponding with the client, define customer requirements, problem solve as necessary, and anticipate the unstated needs of the customer.
- Plan and assign field labor resources to maximize efficiencies and productivity at or above KPI levels by ensuring immediate 24-hour response is available, or by negotiating other agreeable actions with customers.
- Deliver and maintain response time to customers within guaranteed response windows.
- Obtain purchase orders from customers as needed.
- Schedule and relay details to technicians, promptly closing work orders once work is completed.
- Maintain technician schedule application ensuring resources including subcontractors and equipment rentals are effectively utilized.
- Provide ongoing two-way communication between the customer and the Service team.
- Understand our service capabilities and effectively communicate all offerings to the customer.
- Monitor quotes for accurate labour, travel, rental, and procurement costs.
- Follow up on new sales leads brought in by Analysts, and System Technicians. Forward leads to Service Sales for estimation and quotation.
- Monitor and report any potential warranty or credit requests.
- Resolve customer complaints, within established guidelines, to the satisfaction of the customer and in the best interest of the company.
- Audit technicians' time entries and summaries for completeness, accuracy, and allocation to the correct client and ticket.
- Expressing an understanding of contracts and job billing, daily forward completed tickets for accurate and timely invoicing.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of service quotations and preventative maintenance. packages.
- Perform additional duties as required
- Display a client focused approach at all times while embracing and living Paladin Technologies core values.
- An organized individual with strong commitment to customers, co-workers and work processes. Must have computer, organizational, customer relation skills.
- A College Diploma in business or electro/mechanical field or those with equivalent skills and experience will be considered.
- Experience with: Windows 7,8,10, Microsoft Office 2010 products is required
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently for self and others
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Highly attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language verbal, written and telephone skills
- Resourceful, ability to research information and present results to internal clients.
- Accountable, co-operative and attentive to productivity and corporate profitability.
- Security industry knowledge a definite asset.