Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Accounting & Finance | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
As part of the Paladin Group of Companies, Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. With offices coast to coast, Paladin Technologies’ teams design and deploy sophisticated integrated systems technology and infrastructure for clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
Paladin Technologies is 100% Canadian owned. Its success is a direct result of the commitment and passion of great people. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Paladin believes in creating a dedicated and professional environment where employees can build on personal growth and career advancement.
For more information about our organization, please visit www.paladintechnologies.com
Due to Paladin Technologies’ continued growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join our company.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls across Canada
- Compile and prepare payroll reports for managers approval each week while ensuring accuracy and completeness of timesheets, hours, etc.
- Assist in processing new hires, terminations including final pays, and ROE’s
- Assist with benefit administration – enrollments, payroll updates, terminations, etc.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate information – personnel files
- Respond to enquiries from internal and external sources
- Assist with year-end activities – preparation of T4’s, WCB annual returns
- Troubleshoot issues for appropriate resolutions
- Liaise and collaborate with various departments on special projects
- Other duties as required, filing/scanning etc.
- Completion or working towards Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) from the Canadian Payroll Association
- 5 - 7 years of experience in full cycle payroll
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now
- Knowledge of Payroll/HR practices and CRA Legislation
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Eager to learn and ability to apply newly acquired skills for immediate results
- Ability to problem solve, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills
- Accuracy and speed in data entry an absolute must
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations, following the link: https://paladintechnologies.com/careers/ by Friday, January 26, 2018