Senior Apprentice Electrician
Operations | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Due to continued growth, Action Electric is looking for 3d and 4th year Apprentice Electricians to join our team in a full-time capacity. The positions will require travel throughout the Lower Mainland on a regular basis.
We pay top rates and have a comprehensive benefits package, along with many corporate partnerships and discounts! By fostering positive relationships with co-worker, clients, and key stakeholders, the Journeyman Electrician will ensure our customers consistently receive the highest quality service.
- Perform installations, service, and maintenance in a variety of environments, from construction sites to corporate offices
- Maintain a high level of safety and professionalism
- Proactively assess risks, ensure a safe and healthy work environment, and participate in regular safety meetings
- Complete accurate and detailed paperwork
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Reasonable service, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract