Security System Technician - Calgary
Service & Installation | Calgary, AB, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
• Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, programming, commissioning, and trouble-shooting) and maintenance of security systems
• Design system and layout
• Provide customer with training for proper system usage, and respond to technical inquiries
• Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
• Perform other tasks as required
• Minimum of three (3) years industry experience
• Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent would be considered an asset
• Certification in low voltage would be considered an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
• Able to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills