Alberta | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned and operate nationally. The experts that makeup Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
You are the ideal candidate if you are outgoing, can multi-task and have excellent time-management skills as you will need to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You are resourceful and organized with a great attention to detail. You are able to take initiative and address opportunities and challenges with creativity.
- Support all office staff with administrative tasks upon request by organizing and prioritizing work according to urgency.
- Accept daily requests from office staff for administrative support and organize and plan tasks accordingly
- Professionally manage the reception desk with both internal staff and external clients.
- Arrange travel accmmodations as requested.
- Schedule work to allow for unexpected circumstances and additional duties as required.
- Assist in the coordination of meetings, including compiling required resources as/when required.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations are supported in a timely manner and are to the company standard.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Order and maintain inventory on all office and business supplies and stationery.
- Arrange and bok meetings in boardrooms and ensure appropriate presentation equipment is available.
- Tidy up bard rooms when utilized by employees and/or clients.
- Assist in preparing and editing various reports, presentations, documents, etc.
- Accurately enter data int technical reports and software programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitors and inbound callers by ensuring appearance, behaviour, and attitude represents the company is based on our mission, vision, and values.
- Greet all clients and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for all unavailable staff.
- Demonstrate exceptional etiquette when answering the telephones.
- Ensure all inbound inquiries are confident that their voice is being heard.
- Direct all calls t the appropriate party.
- Display a client-focused approach at all times.
- Has 2 years office experience in a related role
- Is highly proficient in the English language, verbal and written.
- Has strong work ethic and outstanding customer service skills.
- Maintains the highest standard of decency, honesty and integrity with clients, management, co-workers and visitors.
- Demonstrate competent computer skills.
- Has the ability to organize goals and define projects through problem solving and decision- making skills.
- Strives to ensure the highest standard of reliability and client satisfaction.
- Has well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of people and viewpoints.
- Interest in the Security and Technology industry would be considered an asset