Project & Service Administrator
Administration & Support | Kelowna, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
The position of Project Administrator reports to the Operations Manager. This position may include the opportunity to travel to Paladin’s branches across Canada as needed. You are expected to devote your full-time efforts to the business of Paladin Technologies.
- Liaise with and support the Sales, Design, Project Management teams through full-cycle project delivery, including coordinating internal communications and overseeing task tracking
- Liaise with and support the Service team through service ticket lifecycle, including scheduling and relaying details to technicians and clients, updating ticket details, and closing work orders once completed
- Champion PMO initiatives, including safety documentation, and project deliverable standards
- Create, maintain, and communicate labor schedule to ensure optimal utilization of resources
- Ensure accuracy of entered timesheet data on a daily basis
- Create and compile project documents, including providing close-out documents to Service Department
- Perform other tasks as required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in the construction/security industry would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Finance background and contract administration would be considered an asset
- Previous project coordination / management experience would be considered an asset