Project Manager, Integrated Systems
Project Management | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that makeup Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
As the new Project Manager, you will work closely with clients to design, scope, and build highly complex projects using the latest technology from the best vendors, including Lenel, Genetec, Axis, Milestone and Avigilon. Though based in Edmonton, you may have to travel throughout the surrounding area depending on operational needs.
On any given day, you could be working on a brand-new casino or a major retrofit of a hospital. This position will not leave you wanting more and will challenge your abilities as a project management professional. Your ability to be creative in addressing complex issues and delivering solutions will serve you well in determining success in this role.
Success in this role will be.......
1. Delivering projects on time, within the scope and on budget
2. Controlling costs and maximizing productivity
3. Designing effective schedules, resource plans, risk mitigation strategies, and procurement programs
4. Maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction and resolve any issues quickly
5. Developing effective relationships with all stakeholders, from subcontractors to current and future customers.
As our next project management expert, your background could include...
- 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager in the security industry, or other related fields
- Post Secondary education form an engineering technology program
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well independently while juggling multiple timelines
- Professional designations as a great bonus (P.Eng, PMP, Prince2, etc)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply NOW! We endeavour to speak with as many people as we can but only those selected to move forward will be contacted. Thank you!