Project Manager - Audio Visual
Project Management | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
The Project Manager will work closely with clients to design, scope, and build highly complex projects using the latest technology from the best vendors. Though based in Vancouver, some travel throughout the Lower Mainland may be required for this role.
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and budget
- Maintain the highest quality delivery for our clients
- Provide accurate financial reports for project performance and targets, including cost and revenue forecasting, accruals, billing, receivables and payables management, and working capital management
- Develop and manage schedules, resource plans, procurement, project commissioning, and risk mitigation strategies
- Control costs and maximize productivity through the implementation of best practices and standard processes
- Effectively manage and maintain all written and verbal project communications, both formal and informal
- Maintain client satisfaction and promptly resolve any concerns
- Develop relationships with subcontractors to build a pool of resources; manage selection of subcontracts for projects, where required
- Proactively assess risks; ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Develop customer relationships supporting further business development
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the construction/security industry
- Post-secondary education from an engineering technology program (controls and instrumentation, electronics, electrical, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Professional Engineering designation is beneficial but not required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial but not required