Project Coordinator (Integrated Systems)
Project Management | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Our Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Management team design, scope, and build highly complex projects using the latest technology from the best vendors. Though based in Vancouver, some travel throughout the Lower Mainland may be required for this role.
- Visit client sites to determine conditions and requirements for system design and installation
- Work with the Project Management team to develop and manage schedules, resources plan, procurement, project commissioning and risk mitigation strategies, while controlling costs and maximizing productivity through the implementation of best practices and standard processes
- Effectively manage and maintain all written and verbal project communications
- Maintain client satisfaction and promptly resolve any concerns
- Ensure the highest quality delivery for our clients
- Perform other tasks as required
- Experience in the construction/security industry would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Post-secondary education from an engineering technology program (controls and instrumentation, electronics, electrical, etc.) would be considered an asset
- Previous project coordination / management experience would be considered an asset