Project Coordinator - Edmonton
Project Management | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
As Project Coordinator, you will work closely with the Project Management team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. Striving to ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet our high-quality standards. Though based in Edmonton, some travel may be required for this role.
- Work with the Project Management team to coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
- Collaborate with the Paladin sales team from estimation through execution. Ensuring the clients requirements/vision is understood and executed
- Liaise with stakeholders groups to ensure expectations, scope and objectives are aligned
- Manage change in project scope as it comes up throughout the project
- Engage internal teams to ensure completion and timely delivery of project milestones
- Monitor project safety, progress/schedule, budget, change orders and road blocks as they arise
- Act as a point of client contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Support Paladin’s Quality and Safety program throughout project delivery
- Perform other tasks as required
- A minimum of two years of applied coordination experience in the security, electronics, telecommunications, construction or IT industry
- Post-secondary education and/or project management certification would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Experience with Microsoft Project, IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communications, Access Control, CCTV (IP and Analog), Intrusion Systems, Client-Server security applications, MS SQL databases, Servers and Storage Arrays is an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills. Able to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
- Observant, accountable, co-operative and attentive to productivity and corporate profitability
- Clean drivers abstract and ability to pass