Operator - Alarm Monitoring
Operations Centre | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Security is the company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Our Operators are responsible for carrying out Specialty Service offerings to our clients from our 24/7 Operations Centre. As the primary point of contact for our client base, an Operator is dedicated towards providing a positive interaction in all scenarios and strives to exceed expectations of all service offerings. This is primarily achieved through developing an in-depth understanding of operational needs, completing timely and professional follow-ups to client requests, conducting preliminary troubleshooting, and/or providing advisory updates to applicable stakeholders.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE PALADIN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM
- Leading Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Promotion From Within
- Awarded Company Culture
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
The Alarm Monitoring Operator is integral for ensuring the day-to-day success of service delivery within our Operations Centre whilst simultaneously acting as an exemplary representative both of Paladin Security and our clientele. Successful candidates in this role display superior attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, and customer service.
- Handle all calls in a professional and calm demeanor
- Respond to alarms in a timely manner while following all account instructions
- Dispatch alarm response calls effectively, concisely, and within designated time frames
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain professionalism in all situations
- Maintain a good rapport with all Paladin employees, clients, and management staff
- Remain cognizant of the confidential information that must be handled by this position
- Properly document all mobile alarm dispatches and accurately update accounts
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written), and bilingual proficiency in French would be an asset
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Function effectively in a fast paced and stressful environment
- Ability to prioritize based on severity of the call
- Lead, plan, organize, delegate and problem solve
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to deal with others effectively