Design & Delivery | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE PALADIN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM
- Leading Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Promotion From Within
- Awarded Company Culture
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Our IT Lead will be responsible for overseeing our team of Systems Analysts, who complete IT projects and service on client systems at their locations. In addition, the IT Lead will be responsible for project oversight, labour estimation, product review, and solution selection. This role will ensure that all clients’ needs are fulfilled and each receives outstanding customer service and quality.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations the IT department
- Design, develop and implement systems, policies and procedures
- Supervise, coach, and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, and systems
- Liaise with Project Managers, Sales, and Engineering resources to ensure efficiency of operations
- Oversee IT projects, ensuring the highest quality service is delivered to the client on time and on budget
- Perform quality checks on all IT assignments, ensuring compliance with data, hardware, and software security protocols
- Ensure department and process efficiency
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Management experience in Information Technology teams, with proven experience with complex systems
- Post-secondary degree or diploma from a Technology Institute in computing, network support, or electronics
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present technical data and analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to pass varying levels of security clearance
- Ability to mentor and build the technical abilities of the organization