Electrical Project Coordinator
Project Management | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Action Electric is a full-service provider, implementing top-tier electrical solutions from start to finish. Due to our continued growth in the Lower Mainland, we are looking for a team-oriented, customer-focused Project Coordinator to join our organization.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Management team to design, scope, and build highly complex projects. Though based in Vancouver, some travel throughout the Lower Mainland may be required for this role.
- Effectively manage and maintain all written and verbal project communications
- Maintain client satisfaction and promptly resolve any concerns
- Ensure the highest quality delivery for our clients
- Work with the Project Management team to develop and manage schedules, resources plan, procurement, project commissioning and risk mitigation strategies, while controlling costs and maximizing productivity through the implementation of best practices and standard processes
- Perform other tasks as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Previous project coordination / management experience would be considered an asset
- Experience in the construction electrical industry would be considered an asset, not a requirement
- Post-secondary education from an electrical program would be considered an asset, not a requirement