Customer Care Agent
Administration & Support | Langley, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Paladin Technologies is looking for a full-time Customer Care Agent for the Alarm Systems Division. The position is responsible for interacting with our clients, providing the best service possible. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude that enjoys working in a team and is comfortable in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Answer calls and email inquiries from existing and prospective clients
- Accurately update customer account information
- Process customer payments
- Survey clients to ensure satisfaction
- Perform other tasks as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; confident in interacting with current and prospective clients
- Ability to problem solve and effectively respond to customer needs
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude with willingness to take direction
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Computer skills including working with Word, Excel, Outlook, and other database software
- Must be flexible as hours and days may change due to business needs
- Previous experience in a call center and/or customer service role
- Experience in the security sector would be considered an asset