Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounting & Finance | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
The position of Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager will be a member of the Finance and Accounting team reporting directly to the Vice President, Finance.
- Work with multiple departments within and outside of Paladin to resolve customer account disputes and issues
- Prepare and develop work strategies and tools to speed up the collection of receivables
- Conduct customer service calls to collect outstanding receivables
- Prepare credit analyses on prospective new customers and make approval recommendations
- Act as main contact and liaison with outside collection agency
- Review, prepare and analyze A/R management reports
- Develop, document and maintain credit policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a related position, construction industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead, persuade and see a project through to its conclusion
- Motivated, team player with the ability to negotiate on outcome-focused results
- A Certified Credit Professional (CCP) designation is desired but not mandatory
We provide a competitive salary package, challenging, team oriented working environment, and flexible hours.