Design & Delivery | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE PALADIN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM
- Leading Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Promotion From Within
- Awarded Company Culture
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
Our AV Technologist will be responsible for creating and modifying designs for audio visual systems. Working with the AV team, these designs will be used to prepare quotes and estimates, and to assemble installation instructions.
- Liaise with the Sales, Design, and Project Management team to develop and prepare designs and drawings for audio visual systems
- Operate CAD and drafting software to produce electronic drawings of audio visual systems for quotes and project preparation
- Prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates
- Create and submit close out documentation
- Perform other tasks as required
- Experience with CAD and Revit design software, and strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Post-secondary education in related field would be considered an asset; minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawing and principles, along with an understanding of construction methods
- Experience in the audio-visual industry would be considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take instruction, and work independently or in a team