Service & Installation | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Action Data, a Paladin Security Company, is one of Western Canada's leading technology contracting companies with expertise in all aspects of voice, data communications, wireless and electrical.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Technician to lead large commercial AV installation projects. The successful candidate will be provided with a company-paid cell phone and vehicle.
- Support, lead, and mentor team members
- Install and service cabling infrastructure and audio / visual devices; includes pre-wiring, installation, termination, testing, reporting, and labelling per specifications / drawings
- Install audio / visual equipment, including: audio and video conferencing equipment, distributed audio, digital signage, sound reinforcement, control systems, and all presentation systems
- Interact with customers and prospects, ensuring all inquiries are handled professionally
- Ensure that safety and incident reporting procedures are followed
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a variety of environments, from construction sites to finished corporate offices
- Comfortable working at heights
- Strong problem solving skills
- Post-secondary education in electronics, electrical, telecommunications, or equivalent would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Must be bondable and able to pass a background check