Sales | Calgary, AB, Canada | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Account Executive
REPORTS TO: VP of Prairies
Are you looking for a great opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing technology company where you get to work building customer relationships and staying in touch with clients routinely to look after sophisticated integrated systems technology and infrastructure by providing “Technical Expert Advice”. This position allows you the independence to outreach to clients throughout Calgary and the greater surrounding area and attend trade shows, events and networking functions. Some sales deals are sizable transactions.
Paladin Technologies will offer you competitive wages, a flexible work/life balance and will invest in your future!
As a pro-active Account Executive with Paladin Technologies, you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company’s current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional selling skills. Your business development skills combined with your technical knowledge of the market and contacts within the industry will lead to success. Your business acumen and ability to communicate with stakeholders and effectively identify opportunities will be crucial to ensuring the success of our client engagements.
- As an Account Executive you will own the creation of your annual sales plan for approval and develop your strategic approach for your market to increase sales in all company service offerings.
- Pursue relationships with existing client base, while generating new business to expand customer base.
- Target and develop business with new clients to secure profitable relationships.
- Work collaboratively with Operations, IT, Engineering and other corporate departments to drive penetration of integrated security systems.
- Maintain frequent face-to-face contact with customers.
- Provide timely and accurate response to customers’ required proposal and/or bid circumstance
- Identify and meet with decision makers and learn needs and current vendors
- Propose and present new solutions for security, integrated systems technologies and infrastructure.
- Follow up on all sales leads and maintain CRM activities, opportunities and forecasting.
- Contribute to profitable growth and client service solutions.
- Keep management informed of progress and account status.
- Obtain and keeps current manufacturer certifications.
- Monitor competitive landscape for changing security technology and trends to ensure Paladin’s offerings are leading edge and to add value to our clients through leveraging their existing technology.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders.
- Possesses a positive attitude, is highly self-motivated, passionate, committed to success and quality.
- Competitive drive for results and highly self-motivated.
- Strong understanding of solution selling vs. price.
- Must show progressive sales accomplishments.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation skills and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of outside Sales experience in a technical sales environment.
- Knowledge of the tools, processes and technologies within the enterprise.
- Experience in the security, electronics, telecommunications, construction or IT industry is an asset.
- Post-secondary education; University degree in Business is preferred.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is required: IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communications, Windows XP or 7 workstations, Microsoft Office products
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: Access Control, CCTV (IP), Intrusion Systems, Client-Servicer security applications, MS SQL databases, Server and Storage Infrastructure.
- Experience in dealing effectively and quickly with change in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Ability to travel while managing and growing the sales territory.
About Paladin Technologies
Paladin Technologies is 100% Canadian-owned and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. Not only will you become a valued member of the Paladin Technologies’ team…you will have the chance to participate in an individualized mentorship program designed to achieve your technology certification in Alarms and security.
Technology moves fast…we move faster!
To learn more about Paladin Technologies, visit us at www.paladintechnologies.com
We invite you to join the Paladin Technologies team! Start an exciting career and enjoy a number of employee benefits by applying online. Paladin thanks all applicants, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted