NIGHT MANAGER (RESTAURANT / BAR / NIGHTCLUB)
Front-Of-The-House | Miami Beach, FL | Full Time
The palace South Beach is an iconic 31-year-old LGBT restaurant and bar on Miami Beach. We are a full entertainment venue with daily drag shows, events, as well as regular lunch and dinner dining.
HIGH VOLUME RESTAURANT / BAR / NIGHTCLUB -
NIGHT MANAGER WORKS 5 DAYS A WEEK - 5 pm to VOLUME (Closing varies daily 12:00 am ~ 2:00 am)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day to day operation and profitability
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and planning
- Enforcing policies and procedures as determined by management
- Controls cost by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, including minimizing waste, and ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Strong customer service guest-relations skills
MANAGERS MUSE HAVE A VARIED SKILL SETS MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of previous restaurant management or related experience
- Working knowledge of POS systems
- Prior experience in Inventory controls
- Good math skills and hospitality management skills are strong ranking factors
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
ENGLISH - FLUENT (MUST)
SPANISH - CONVERSATIONAL (MUST)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to stand, walk, talk, hear, and bend and twist neck, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Restaurant Management (F&B): 3+ years
- Bar Manager: 2+ years
- Food Server: 2+ year
Looking for a manager who can handle HIGH-VOLUME operation, we current seat/serve over 1,000 people per day (off-season).
Our team consists of more than 50 staff members.
United States (required)