Front-Of-The-House | Miami Beach, FL | Full Time and Part Time
The palace south beach is an iconic 31-year-old LGBT restaurant, and bar on Miami Beach. We are a full entertainment venue with daily drag shows, events, as well as regular lunch and dinner dining.
Compensation is $$$ big money for the right person!
We’re looking for the best, hottest and brightest in every field related to who we are and what we do!
If you have the look, the skills, the passion for excellence, and a drive to excel in the Miami Beach bar scene, we want to hear from you.
Facilitate bar service.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customer's identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of POS SYSTEMS
- Knowledge of inventory systems, procedures.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills • Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean • Relevant training certificate
- Proven 3+ years working as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks