Bar Back / Restaurant BOH Operations
Front-Of-The-House | Miami Beach, FL | Full Time and Part Time
The palace south beach is an iconic 31-year-old LGBT restaurant, and bar on Miami Beach. We are a full entertainment venue with daily drag shows, events, as well as regular lunch and dinner dining.
Compensation is $12 ~ $15 per hour (based on experience)
We’re looking for the best and brightest in every field related to who we are and what we do.
If you have a passion for excellence, and a drive to excel in the hospitality arenas, we want to hear from you.
Facilitate bar service.
- Wipe tables or seats with a dampened cloth.
- Set bars and tables, condiments, centerpieces, or other supplies.
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry glasses, dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments to facilitate customer service.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from the kitchen to the bar.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Serve food or drinks to customers when bartenders need assistance.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items, such as silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in the bar and mop or vacuum floors.
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Mix and prepare flavors for mixed drinks.
- Slice and pit fruit used to garnish drinks.
- Wash glasses or other serving equipment at bars.
- Stock refrigerating units with wines or bottled beer or replace empty beer kegs.
- Setup/tear-down rooftop bar
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Not required
- Some experience in food and alcohol service preferred.
- Must be of age to serve alcohol. (18yrs or older)