Marketing | Hybrid in Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
About the Company: Pacific Urban Investors (‘PUI’) is an industry-leading multifamily investment firm and pension fund manager. PUI is nationwide with offices in California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New York, Boston, and Washington DC. PUI is focused exclusively on the multifamily rental space. The firm has successfully deployed well-timed strategies to the benefit of its institutional partners and stakeholders throughout the United States.
Since its inception in 1998, Pacific has completed over $8 billion in apartment transactions on behalf of its own account and those of its strategic institutional partners. Today, PUI has seven offices, with over fifty professionals and an owned apartment portfolio in excess of $6 billion dollars.
Job Description: Pacific Urban Investors seeks a Marketing Manager to oversee and direct a wide variety of asset and company-related marketing, tech, and ancillary programs for multi-family investment properties. The Marketing Manager will leverage the capabilities of Pacific’s third-party property management companies to execute marketing initiatives and CEM strategy. Day-to-day responsibilities include social media and reputation monitoring, strategic planning, the creation and tracking of resident retention programs, and driving ancillary services. The "hybrid" position can be based at the Company’s Palo Alto, Irvine, Los Angeles, or Seattle offices.
PUI’s Marketing Manager will be a confident, dynamic, and creative professional with a thorough understanding of multi-family operations, the ability to work with internal and third-party colleagues, and a strong project management capability. The position will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
Furthermore, the Marketing Manager will work closely with asset managers, regional managers, and site team managers to implement marketing action plans that focus on lead nurturing and improving the overall customer experience.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review asset websites and digital media platforms to ensure they are up to date with content, integrations, and fully functioning UI capabilities.
- Provide creative support for branding, asset collateral design, and marketing content for programs and services.
- Manage and provide roll-up reporting to support tech initiatives and asset performance.
- Manage CEM programs including social media and provide property management/asset level support.
- Prepare and partake in quarterly performance audits with property management teams and asset managers.
- Work with property management teams to ensure participation and success of ancillary programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in multi-family marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of multi-family marketing strategies.
- Must possess excellent creative skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with clear communication and presentation ability.
- Must be able to effectively multitask, while maintaining accuracy in the work product and communication.
- The ideal candidate must possess superior project management skills – including tracking, oversight, and management of products and vendor partnerships.
- Must be self-disciplined, motivated, and have a growth mindset.
The compensation plan for this individual will be commensurate with the skills required of the position and will be comprised of a base salary and an annual incentive bonus based upon individual skill and portfolio performance.
- PUI would like to thank you for applying; for efficiency in evaluating candidates, do not contact staff members, directly.
- Due to the volume of responses received, only qualified candidates will receive a response.
- PUI is currently following a hybrid model until further notice.