Operations | Seattle, WA | Full Time
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Seattle, WA
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing, real estate program management firm that helps companies reimagine their workplace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution though our three service lines of workplace consulting, capital project management, and transition and relocation management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. Our teams embody our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, these values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and DC.
The Marketing Manager position reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for leading all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing PPM’s sales and business development support through marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will come from the professional services industry with direct experience working for a Commercial Project Management firm, Architecture, or General Contractor. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, business and market development, market research, competitive analysis and planning, sales team support, direction for advertising, coordination and execution of business development and sales projects, managing marketing initiatives to ensure alignment with the company’s brand, and event strategy, execution and support.
- Drive proposal development, content, quality control, and submittals (Includes writing, designing, and all elements of creation)
- Develop marketing concepts, pitch strategies, written content for client pitches and proposals
- Identify and connect with decision-makers within target organizations and build connections with client’s leadership and marketing peers
- Develop customized messaging for vertical markets and regions
- Continuously build on and demonstrate a deep knowledge of the commercial real estate industry in both PPM’s present and prospective markets
- Source and compile market trend data to identify and drive new business pursuits, as well as create stronger relationships with current clients and partners
- Stay abreast of current and evolving commercial real estate marketing and advertising trends and methodologies.
- Help drive PPM research strategy using SurveyMonkey and/or Salesforce to build surveys, determine targets, analyze results and reporting strategy
Tools and Platforms
- Use and understand Salesforce platform to develop sales, business development and marketing campaigns.
Social Media Engagement
- Manage, develop, coordinate, and drive content sharing program on LinkedIn
- Train internal teams.
Community and Industry Engagement
- Coordinate industry group participation efforts and event sponsorship opportunities to promote our brand and connect us to key groups within our communities
- Track and develop speaking opportunities for PPM leadership and subject matter experts
- Be involved personally with industry groups to help further develop PPM community presence
- Strategize and execute advertising to support regional sales teams and national brand, both online and print
- Implement and maintain brand standards for the company and ensure that the brand’s vision is met and maintained across all marketing materials, including digital and print
- Manage and grow company’s library of marketing materials to align with corporate best practices
- Manage all aspects of collateral from development to distribution
- Collaborate across PPM teams to create and maintain all internal and external collateral, including qualification materials, case studies, team resumes/bios, playbooks, photos, quotes, and proposals
- Provide direction and oversight for the graphic design and creation of marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of progressive marketing experience, including recent experience in a marketing manager capacity or senior marketing role
- Preferred experience in professional services industry focused on Owners Rep / Project Management, Commercial Real Estate, Architecture, or General Contracting
- Required expertise in marketing for services experience vs marketing products
- Proven track record of developing winning strategies, pitches, presentations, and campaigns
- Proficiency across marketing channels including online, print, social media and events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong problem solver
- High level of creative and solutions-oriented thinking
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations. Confidence in managing up to leadership to achieve desired outcomes
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe graphics programs
- Deep PowerPoint skills a plus
- Willingness to travel within North America, as required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.