Director of Marketing
Operations | Multiple Locations | Full Time
Are you interested in working for a company that helps clients reimagine their workspace and are leaders in their industry? If you are savvy, creative, nimble, resourceful and reliable, you need to read on.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is looking for a Director of Marketing for their Corporate Headquarters in Seattle. You will partner closely with the CEO, COO as well as the Business Unit leaders around the U.S. to continue to develop the right strategy for the next generation of growth. This includes online channel sales strategy and sales focused marketing. Their goal is to be the most recognized real estate program management firm, working with their clients to reimagine their workplace to enable the potential of people.
As the Director of Marketing, you will continue to evolve the company’s marketing and communication strategy. You will lead the team to define goals, measure the progress, grow and develop your team. You will align PPM’s brand to emphasize their progressive and innovative ability to create, implement and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. You will lead the corporate communication strategy and implementation to overlay, grow and maintain it onto their business support operations and business unit teams. You will ensure their client and employee collateral is updated at least yearly to keep well in front of the business development and talent acquisition teams. You will lead the coordination and organization of PPM monthly and quarterly meetings, as well as client group meetings. Your opinions are heard and respected, and decisions are made quickly so there is not a lot of bureaucracy. You will be part of the thought leadership of the team, and there is open communication with a willingness to support the solution.
You will be supported and appropriately leveraged by our PPM subject matter experts, creating a net that filters and targets the right clients. Your goal, our collective goals, is to make PPM the partner of choice for top client work and team member talent. Our job is to roll up our sleeves to make you successful.
Fast forward a year, what will you have achieved?
You have successfully aligned with sales leaders and the market leaders to help achieve their growth goals. You are partnering with these teams and have developed the right documents and supporting material to continue to grow the business. You have successfully branded the 3 services lines, Workspace Consulting, Capital Project Management, and Transition and Relocation Management, across the various geographies. You are partnering with these teams to create and write compelling stories. You have increased brand awareness and you are measuring it. You have created the right tools for the business development team to go to market and land new clients. You have measured the baseline of where PPM was when you joined the team, to set and define the right metrics, to continue to measure their progress to define success. You are in the thick of the business, helping PPM achieve the outcomes they want.
You know exactly what is happening in the market. You’re informed. You are a respected leader. You are happy.
How will you get there?
- Learn PPM’s history, differentiators, value proposition, strengths and weaknesses.
- Assess PPM’s current marketing practices and tools
- Connect with each Business Unit leader to listen to their story, needs and expertise
- Get to know the internal business and key stakeholders
- Align with the teams to further understand the nuances of their business
- Developing your marketing strategy, setting up the metrics to measure, set and define success
- Understand all the internal tools
- Identify additional tools you need to achieve the growth goals
- Begin making recommendations for improvements to PPM’s current marketing practices and tools to include market research
- Meet everyone in the company
- Your marketing strategy is complete, and you are implementing it
- You are measuring the results and continuing to define and refine the data
- You have visited each of the offices, clearly understand their needs, and are partnering closely with each of the teams
- You are obtaining the marketing information and managing it on their platform
- You have established a scalable, repeatable process for conducting effective market research
- You have established an effective companywide Communication Plan
- You have established the marketing team as a true enabler and catalyst for Business Development and Sales.
What you will need:
- Commercial Real Estate industry experience
- Successfully developed and created SEO strategies and implemented them
- The ability to re-imagine the next generation of how companies do business
- Experience developing marketing collateral to support new business development and growth
- A track record of managing and mentoring a high performing team
- Ability to provide regular reporting and metrics on strategy planning and implementation
- Mastery of incorporating the right information on the appropriate platforms
- A visionary, creative approach with a proven track record of developing case studies for what the future holds and deploying those studies
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
Our client and people centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize personalized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of Workplace consulting (WC), Capital Project Management (CPM), and Transition & Relocation Management (TRM), PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. We are rooted in values, our foundation is built upon our STIHL Values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday behaviors and actions.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun!
PPM is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Because everything we do and everything we are points to our purpose- to reimagine the potential of people and space.