Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing | Denver, CO | Full Time
Senior marketing manager
Are you an expert in demand generation and looking to expand your skills and tackle new challenges? P2Binvestor is looking for a senior marketing manager who will execute and manage its demand generation efforts in addition to learning and owning other elements of the P2Bi marketing strategy. This is a highly visible role within the company and will work closely with the CEO. The right candidate will build, execute, measure, and optimize demand generation campaigns to create a consistent volume of marketing qualified leads for the sales team.
The ideal candidate has previous experience with lead generation in a B2B SaaS environment. You are a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns and have mastered how to segment audiences, automate messaging, track conversions, and apply a data-driven approach to other marketing tactics.
Why work at P2Binvestor?
P2Bi is a marketplace lender who provides technology-enabled, multi-million dollar lines of credit to growing businesses. We were named a Colorado Company to Watch and one of Denver Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2017. We are solving a big problem for other growing businesses and we're doing it in a new way through innovative banking partnerships, technology, and crowdfunding. Our people, our process, and our technology all combine to deliver world-class financing to businesses.
We’re passionate about helping more businesses, banks, and private investors become more successful while helping to mitigate financial risks for all. Our mission is to provide Next Generation Financing for the Next Big Thing. Our core values are that we are Driven – we take initiative and exceed expectations; We are Empathetic – we treat others the way we'd like to be treated; We are Accountable – we do what we say we are going to do; and We are Lively – we love what we do and have fun doing it. By joining our team, you have the opportunity to play an important role in a Colorado startup success story.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand generation programs and optimization of lead lifecycle to closure for small businesses, bank partners, and crowd investors.
- Develop and manage multi-channel lead generation programs - including paid content, paid social, webinars, emails, and lead nurturing
- Refine the integrated approach - assess new channels and leverage existing channels in new ways (website, webinars, social, PR and digital marketing)
- Segment audiences, define new campaigns and develop the supporting messaging and content that will drive engagement with the right audience, at the right time
- Work with Web site resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Interlock with sales team to identify new lead opportunities, ensure agreement on priorities, and adjust as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, copywriters, email providers and list brokers
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Create sales enablement content as needed
- Work with sales to identify funnel churn and strategize how to remedy
- Ensure P2Bi brand and copy is well represented across all marketing channels
- Take on additional marketing duties as required
- 4+ years of experience in B2B demand generation/inbound/digital marketing for a software company, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis and leading Account-Based Marketing efforts with the proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Heavy experience using marketing automation technology (Hubspot preferred)
- High analytical skills and with a metrics driven approach and a drive for data decision making and are excited to optimize campaigns using those insights
- Strong accountability for generating pipeline and not just leads; wants to impact overall revenue
- Excellent communication and writing skills—ability to write tight, targeted copy and also demonstrable experience communicating forthcoming campaigns and results to sales and executive teams
- Experience in running a portfolio of quality lead generation programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, content marketing, sponsorships, etc.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Track record of successfully managing multiple concurrent projects and consistently delivering on time
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Drive to expand marketing skills and take on new projects such as website update, collateral creation, and other tactics
- Able to implement marketing strategy, delivering strong results and providing recommendations as required
- Interest/knowledge of fintech space a plus
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.