Junior Graphic Designer
Marketing | Denver, CO | Contract and Temp to Perm
Junior Graphic Designer | Contract-to-Permanent Position
Full-time 3-month contract with intent to hire after
P2Binvestor is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer with a background in print and digital design. We’re looking for a visual thinker who can conceptualize, design, and storyboard ad campaigns, marketing collateral, event swag, and website updates. This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s highly ambitious and passionate about digital design and brand. The right candidate will be proactive, able to project manage, and will own the look and feel of the P2Bi brand across all channels.
Why work at P2Binvestor?
P2Bi is a marketplace lender who provides technology-enabled, multi-million dollar lines of credit to growing businesses. We were named a Colorado Company to Watch and one of Denver Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2017. We are solving a big problem for other growing businesses and we're doing it in a new way through innovative banking partnerships, technology, and crowdfunding. Our people, our process, and our technology all combine to deliver world-class financing to businesses.
We’re passionate about helping more businesses, banks, and private investors become more successful while helping to mitigate financial risks for all. Our mission is to provide Next Generation Financing for the Next Big Thing. Our core values are that we are Driven – we take initiative and exceed expectations; We are Empathetic – we treat others the way we'd like to be treated; We are Accountable – we do what we say we are going to do; and We are Lively – we love what we do and have fun doing it. By joining our team, you have the opportunity to play an important role in a Colorado startup success story.
- Bulk of job responsibilities will include general graphic creation including one-pagers, decks, white papers, landing pages, web design, and other content creation required by the company
- Periodically refreshing campaigns with new imagery and designs
- Transform educational and promotional materials into engaging visual presentations through the utilization and creation of graphics, charts, illustrations, photos and iconography
- Own the project management of various categories of marketing materials
- Keep photography and video asset library organized and catalogued
- 0-1 year of professional experience or equivalent internship experience required
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, visual communications or a related study required
- CSS and HTML proficient
- Interest in designing for multiple formats—web, mobile, installation, print, video, etc.
- Great typographic, layout and image making skills
- Detail-oriented with great self-motivation, organization and communication skills
- Must be good at collaborating across teams, departments, & offices
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote and Google Slides a plus!
- A willingness to take on new challenges and learn
Please submit your resume, including links to any work samples. Please include at least 3-5 examples of projects you’ve worked on and clarify your role in the project.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice