Investor Relations Associate
Company Wide | Denver, CO | Full Time
P2Binvestor (P2Bi) is looking for an entry level Investor Relations Associate. Do you excel at customer service? Are you able to communicate effectively both written and verbally? Are you excited about becoming an expert on new technology and building strong relationships with investors? If the answer is yes, please keep reading and apply below!
WHY WORK AT P2Binvestor?
P2Bi is a marketplace lender who provides technology-enabled, multi-million dollar lines of credit to growing businesses. We were named a Colorado Company to Watch and one of Denver Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2017. We are solving a big problem for other growing businesses and we're doing it in a new way through innovative banking partnerships, technology, and crowdfunding. Our people, our process, and our technology all combine to deliver world-class financing to businesses.
We’re passionate about helping more businesses, banks, and private investors become more successful while helping to mitigate financial risks for all. Our mission is to provide Next Generation Financing for the Next Big Thing. Our core values are that we are Driven – we take initiative and exceed expectations; We are Empathetic – we treat others the way we'd like to be treated; We are Accountable – we do what we say we are going to do; and We are Lively – we love what we do and have fun doing it. By joining our team, you have the opportunity to play an important role in a Colorado startup success story.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
P2Bi has a marketplace where accredited and institutional investors can buy into lines of credit and receive a return. This role will be the primary point of contact for our investors and the internal champion for their needs.
- Manage the relationship with P2Bi’s marketplace investors who buy into lines of credit
- Handle communications and field questions/issues
- Evaluate new investor applications
- Help prepare and update diligence materials
- Onboard new investors
- Assist the development and maintenance of our investor relations plan
- Learn our website investor portal and become an expert on it
- Writing, editing, and organizing internal and external investor related communications
- Work with our development team to provide the best investor experience possible
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Good understanding of finance is essential
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or account management preferred
- Business professional with great listening and communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize his/her own work and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work with sensitive and confidential materials
- Prioritize customer service
- Ability to learn quickly
- Makes good judgment calls
- Have an "I'm here to help" attitude in every interaction
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive and encouraged PTO
- Awesome location near downtown Denver with garage parking, onsite gym and café
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and tea
- Weekly team breakfast and happy hour
- Diverse, positive, and collaborative environment
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.