Customer Sevice | Carbondale, CO | Full Time
We are a growing natural skin care company in Carbondale, CO. We create luxurious, beautiful products with extraordinary, consciously-sourced ingredients, and we passionately educate people about healthy personal care products and seek to inspire healthy lifestyle choices every day.
We are looking for a bright, motivated, highly-efficient person to join us in the full-time position of Wholesale Specialist. In this role, Osmia will rely on you on to manage order processing, packing, shipping and payment recording for wholesale orders, learn and navigate certain customers' unique order placement platforms, contribute to strengthening the relationship between Osmia and our wholesale customers, and communicate with other members of the team about wholesale orders to ensure a functional balance between wholesale and direct order processing. You will become knowledgeable about Osmia products, ingredients, and brand standards and report on trends in the wholesale business to the rest of the Osmia team. Since we are a small company, a portion of your work will likely also include:
· Processing direct customer orders, maintaining the highest standards of presentation, organization, and communication with your team members
· Assisting with labeling of finished products when necessary, as well as making samples, refilling containers, wrapping soaps, and helping prep and clean various workspaces
· Assisting with returns and tracking lost shipments when needed
· Following the green beauty industry in general, and being aware of trends and news in the field
· Attending to customers when they visit our Carbondale shop
· Helping to keep the order processing area and retail areas clean and organized, with attention to retail display presentation, and contributing to chores
· Helping customers over the phone regarding skin concerns, product questions, or other customer service issues, and returning voicemail messages
· Contributing ideas and motivation to help grow the brand and widen our audience
· Assisting in planning and preparation for in-store events and external events, in partnership with the marketing team
· Coming to work every day as a team player with an awesome attitude and tons of positive energy to make Osmia and yourself into superstars!
· Technical proficiency with Mac computers and web-based software - we will train you on the systems you'll need.
· Problem solving skills - as we scale up the business, we need energetic, positive, solution-based thinkers to implement changes to help grow our company.
· Extraordinary customer service skills and communication skills to work with our team.
· Extreme attention to detail, and an ability to learn on the fly.
· Neat handwriting, strong email and phone communication skills, and excellent organizational skills.
· Positive attitude with an intention to contribute to the business and help your coworkers.
· Fluency in English, with excellent spelling and grammar, and an ability to reflect our brand voice in emails.
· Legal US residency.
This is a non-exempt position requiring 40 hours each week during standard business hours, with some occasional opportunities for overtime during critical business periods. Pay is dependent on experience. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term position to help us grow as a company and as a team. There is opportunity for advancement for the right candidate. Upon successful completion of an initial trial period, you will be eligible for generous benefits offered to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, a wellness stipend, and discounted access to the best skin care you can find!
Note regarding physical demands: to perform the essential functions of this job successfully, team members are regularly required to stand, reach, handle small objects, sit, walk, kneel, or crouch. Team members must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours on some days. Employees regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more weight with another team member. Employees are required to follow safety measures while performing daily work and learn new safety procedures as our equipment and work space evolve.
One last note: Our workplace must be free of all synthetic fragrance, from laundry detergent to perfume to hair care, as well as any tobacco smoke residue.
We are a small company, but we work hard and we love what we do. Come grow our business with us, and make the world a healthier, better smelling place in the meantime!
If you're interested, please submit a resume AND a cover letter telling us why you're interested in the job and how you contribute to healthy living! (If you don't submit a cover letter, we won't review the application.)