Customer Service Team Member
Customer Sevice | Carbondale, CO | Full Time
We are a growing natural skin care company in Carbondale, CO. We are very passionate about educating people about healthy personal care products, and creating luxurious, beautiful products with extraordinary, consciously-sourced ingredients. We maintain a positive, professional work environment, and work hard as a team toward a lofty goal of improving the health of our customers and the planet.
Note: Our workplace must be free of all synthetic fragrance, from laundry detergent to perfume to hair care, as well as any tobacco smoke residue.
We are looking for a bright, very motivated, highly-efficient person to join us in a full-time, customer service position. The job includes:
- Processing and packing orders, both retail and wholesale. Each order is packed carefully with emphasis on beautiful presentation, and a handwritten note is included in every order.
- Preparation of shipping labels and boxes for pickup by the carrier.
- In-store and over the phone customer service - an in-depth knowledge of all products will be required.
- Assistance with packaging, boxing, applying labels, assembling samples and gift sets.
- Assembling shipping boxes, breaking down shipping boxes, lifting large boxes, keeping the store clean and organized.
- Helping receive raw materials and cataloging them properly.
- Helping with local special events.
- Helping with chores such as vacuuming, taking out the trash, loading and unloading the dishwasher, and contributing to the team however possible.
- Technical proficiency with Mac computers and web-based software - we will train you on the systems you'll need.
- Problem solving skills - as we scale up the business, we need energetic, positive, solution-based thinkers to implement changes to help grow the company.
- Extraordinary customer service skills - most of our sales are through our website, and we need happy customers.
- Extreme attention to detail, and an ability to learn on the fly.
- Neat handwriting and strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude with an intention to contribute to the business and help your coworkers.
- Fluent in English, with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Legal US residency.
- Team members must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours on some days. Employees regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more weight with another team member.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Customer service experience
- Strong writing skill for customer correspondence
- Eligibility for full-time benefits after a 3-month introductory period, including 75% health-care coverage, paid time off, and an annual movement benefit.
- Discount on Osmia products year-round.