Internal Application: Outside Business to Business Sales
Sales | Orlando, FL | Full Time
As our outside sales manager, you will market the wide variety of tag and title processing services offered under the umbrella of Florida Auto Tag Agencies. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust sales plan and sales team from the ground up.
We have a great product and all the tools to help you succeed. We just need to find the right person to help us grow.
- High level of organization, communication, and professionalism
- Self starter
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn, and adapt to changing situations
- Experience identifying key decision makers in multi-layer organizations and getting deals closed
- At least 2 years Business to Business sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License, have your own vehicle, valid insurance
- Setting up and attending trade shows to develop new business contacts
- Must have at least Associate Degree
- 5+ years of Business to Business sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful programs which have been developed and implemented by the candidate, or part of a team which did the same
- Confident communicator with above average communication skills
- Bachelor or higher degree in Marketing, Communication, or other business area
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully developing new relationships with new customers
- Travel throughout the state of Florida to present and meet with potential customers
- Attend several industry related conventions
- Develop process and procedure for regular generation of leads and new customers
- Position is salaried with varying hours based on customer needs, but generally will not exceed 40 hrs per week primarily between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday
- Or other responsibilities that may be deemed necessary in the future.
Base Salary $36,000 plus Commission; up to $100,000 or more of earning potential
Florida Auto Tag Agencies strives to be an industry leader towards a reimagined approach in processing and transactions; pillared by a culture of genuine, neighborly service.