Internal Application: Administrative Assistant
Administration | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our executives, preparing documents, letters, and reports, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Responsibilities also include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, including Word, MS Excel, and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
This is a full time, hourly position. Compensation will be determined based on experience and qualifications Minimum starting pay is $15.00 per hour. Florida Auto Tag Agencies also offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and a matching Simple IRA.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
This list is meant to be illustrative and not comprehensive of the requirements.
Preferred Candidates will have
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or secretary
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Typing speed minimum of 60 words per minute with appropriate accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong language arts, grammar