OptimusQA | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Come join our winning team at OptimusQA (www.OptimusQA.com). We are Canada’s premier QA Services company. We are headquartered in Vancouver with offices in Canada and India. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies of Canada. Our clients love our knowledge, passion and focus on excellence.
We are always looking to recruit the top minds in the QA world as we build a top notch QA organization.
- Plan for testing
- Define / agree the scenarios to be tested
- Agree the tools and approach for testing
- Define the metrics for success Work with Functional resources to create a testing plan
- Resource Planning
- Understand dependencies, clashes, business risks for the test plan and plan strategies on how to mitigate each one
- Organize and lead the meetings.
- Manage test activities
- Be responsible for deploying and managing the testing plan on a daily basis
- Organize resources on a daily basis (through meeting schedules, etc.)
- Act as the single point of contact between the Project and testing resources
- Organize the status meetings and send the daily status report to the Project team
- Manage multiple activities at once
- Track any new requirements / change requirements as a result of testing
- Min. 5+ years’ experience working as QA Lead.
- Demonstrated ability to lead QA activities in mid to large size projects.
- Experience with ERP such as Oracle and Systems like Maximo
- Strong ability to comprehend requirements and devise test strategies.
- Ability to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate those factors.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with developers and users.
- Desired ability to lead QA in ERP upgrade projects.
- Strong ability to lead from the front and be a role model for the testers.
Note: This is a contract position to begin with. Location: Vancouver