OptimusInfo | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Come join our winning team at OptimusQA (www.OptimusQA.com). We are Canada’s premier QA Services company. We are headquartered in Vancouver with offices in Canada and India. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies of Canada. Our clients love our knowledge, passion and focus on excellence.
We are always looking to recruit the top minds in the QA world as we build a top notch QA organization.
- Devise test strategy in coordination with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate key QA activities such as Incident Management.
- Update key stakeholders on regular basis
- Review test cases, create additional test cases and provide recommendation where appropriate.
- Lead test data management activities.
- Identify automation candidates as the project progresses ahead.
- Min. 5+ years’ experience working as QA Lead.
- Demonstrated ability to lead QA activities in mid to large size projects.
- Experience with ERP such as from vendors including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft.
- Strong ability to comprehend requirements and devise test strategies.
- Ability to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate those factors.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with developers and users.
- Desired ability to lead QA in ERP upgrade projects.
- Strong ability to lead from the front and be a role model for the testers.
Note: This is a contract position to begin with. Location : Vancouver