Client Engagement Associate
OptimusQA | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Come join our winning team at OptimusQA (www.OptimusQA.com). We are Canada’s premier IT Consulting Company, with a focus on QA Services. We are headquartered in Vancouver with offices in Canada and India. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies of Canada. Our clients love our knowledge, passion and focus on excellence.
We are always looking to recruit the top minds in the QA world as we build a top notch QA organization.
We are looking for two Client Engagement Associates to join our Vancouver team. This is a B2B Enterprise Sales role. Ideal candidate will be passionate about customers, technology and must have the ability to effectively present our company’s value proposition at a senior management and director level.
1. You will be responsible for generating and developing leads through effective prospecting. Prospecting activities include cold calls, attending networking events, active participation in social media, etc.
2. You will be responsible for supporting the Optimus Management team in closure of strategic deals.
3. You will work closely with the core team in drafting high quality proposals to Fortune companies and Crown Corporations.
4. You will be responsible for growing our presence in various social media platforms.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or equivalent.
2. Must be fearless! Must have a strong ability to strike a conversation with CIOs, IT Directors, VP Engineering, etc.
3. Must be comfortable and have the ability to present our value propositions in front of an audience and inspire them.
4. Strong ability to map customer needs and lead to effective closure.
5. Must have strong sense of ownership and the ability to grasp customer pain points.
6. Must be persistent, passionate about enterprise IT sales and be driven by adding value to clients.
7. Must love technology and be up-to speed on tech news globally.
8. Must be numbers driven!
This is a unique role. In this role, you will gain exposure to top organisations in North America and also an opportunity to build long-term relationships with decision makers.