Application Support Analyst
OptimusInfo | Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are looking for an enthusiastic entry level Application Support Analyst to help support business applications. You will work collaboratively with help desk and a technical team to deploy, maintain, and upgrade business applications. Your primary role is to support several business applications used globally by hundreds of users.
In order to be successful, you must have a passion for technology and a desire to work with a wide range of professionals from IT, finance, sales and HR. You must also be self-motivated and be eager to learn new technologies. This is a high demand, fast paced job that requires a lot of extra effort to be successful.
Come join our winning team at Optimus Information Inc (www.optimusinfo.com). We are a Vancouver based IT company that provides software testing, software development, business intelligence, and mobile application development services. Our young company is rich with entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude. Our clients are some of the biggest names in Vancouver and we provide them with top quality work using industry leading technologies.
- Work onsite with clients to help improve their IT processes.
- Be actively involved in projects ranging from software development, testing, maintenance, and business intelligence.
- Install, upgrade, maintain, and document globally distributed software.
- Identify, document, and troubleshoot software bugs.
- Proactively seek ways to improve systems including business processes, technical architecture, documentation practices, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues faced by users around the world.
- Bachelors degree
- Technical background
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a technical team
- SQL experience a major bonus
- Knowledge of typical enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience creating technical documentation.
- Optimus is a young company established by industry veterans. This is your opportunity to grow with a fast paced startup and learn a wide range of technologies.
- Get to work on exciting projects using new technologies including mobile and cloud based applications!
** This position is for our Vancouver office. **