OptimusInfo | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Optimus Information (www.optimusinfo.com) is a fast growing Software Services company with almost 100 clients in Canada.. We are looking for a dynamic person who thrives on securing new customers and works well in a fast paced technological environment. We are a Vancouver based business and our goal is to further grow in the Western Canada market where there is large and untapped potential.
Our ideal candidate would be a flexible, self motivated, takes initiative and rolls with it. You will be joining a tight dedicated team.
Your big rocks are simple,
- Tapping Software Companies in Western Canada and selling them our well defined “Extended Engineering Team” services
- Initiate new leads through social media and cold calling activities
- Qualifying new opportunities and moving them through the sales cycle
- Meet with prospects to understand requirements and assist with proposal preparation
- Converting those prospects through solid sales process
- Impact customer acquisition and company revenue
Other Responsibilities include;
- Help develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings for promotion.
- Be the company’s face in Western Canada market.
You will need the following Qualifications:
- 5+ years ‘hunter’ sales experience in solution selling with a consultative approach
- Experience in infrastructure, IT or software sales to the enterprise
- Comfortable in a technologically driven environment and have worked with multiple software applications
- Presentation skills and the ability to walk customers through the solution and answer customer questions
- Strong network of connections is a big asset
- Education: Post secondary, preferably a diploma or degree
- Positive and outgoing personality and telephone manner
- Goes without saying, good writing and communication skills
- Requires willingness to work on a flexible schedule
Optimus Information is based in Vancouver BC, with offices in Canada and India. This position is for a person living in Western Canada , with travel as required to prospect or customer sites.
Interested Candidates should submit their cover letter and resume with stating salary expectations by email.