Administration | Laurel, MD | Full Time
Optimal Beginnings, LLC, is an autism spectrum disorder consulting and treatment firm that provides support for children and adults with an autism spectrum disorder, and their families, using Applied Behavior Analysis methodologies. We provide psychometric, academic, and skill testing in multiple cognitive, communication and social functioning domains to develop comprehensive treatment programs unique to each individual client. Assessment is on-going. Client advocacy, IEP goal development consulting, family training and support groups are part of the wrap-around scope of services offered for complete client care. We believe that every person, at every age and level of ability, has the potential for growth. We believe that each individual is entitled to the same dignity, respect and opportunities as all other members of society. We are firmly committed to helping the people we serve to achieve their potential for independence, individuality, productivity and inclusion in their communities.
Title: Office Manager
Department: Operations Management
Responsible to: Chief of Staff, President/CEO
Location: Laurel, MD Office (Projected to open 2018/2019)
***Must be willing to commute to the Bethesda, MD office for training***
This position will have an extensive training in the Office Assistant role in Bethesda prior to transitioning as the Office Manager in a new Laurel office. More details will be given during the initial interview round.
Purpose of the Position:
- To organize, coordinate, and manage short and long term operations of an assigned Optimal Beginnings, LLC. office.
- To provide administrative support to executive staff, clinical teams, and clients in all aspects of Optimal Beginnings, LLC’s operations.
Duties and Responsiblities:
- Manage daily use of the office:
- Oversee inventry and supply management (place supply orders)
- Supprt all staff with concerns, questions, and issues
- Liaise with Building Management (maintenance, parking, etc)
- Supervise Office Assistant
- Oversee onboarding process for new clients (scheduling intakes, administrative orientation, etc)
- Oversee onboarding process for new employees (set up accounts, perform HR Training, set up training schedules, work with clinical team to move new staff members through training modules)
- Liaise with parents regarding scheduling, Central Reach, questions/concerns about services in general
- Interview potential new hires
- Manage staff and clients’ ongoing ABA schedules
- Work with clinical supervisors to assign staff to clients’ clinical teams
- Respond to and mitigate last minute cancellations and emergencies
- Manage Social Skills enrollment process (with assistance from Office Assistant)
- Oversee staffing and of Social Skills and other programs
- Communicate region-wide announcements and updates with staff and clients
- Assist Finance Department in regards to management of staff timesheets, client invoices, and other administrative tasks
- Protect patient privacy and confidentiality
The job description as set forth herein is meant as a guide and you may be asked to do work that is not listed or is different than the description stated above. This document is not a contract, you are bound by the terms of the Contract of Employment.