Vice President, Product Marketing
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
VP, Product Marketing
We are looking for a product marketing leader to help build expand our marketing team and develop / execute winning GTM plans for our growing portfolio of solutions. You will play a key role driving sales growth as well as establishing OPSWAT as the leader in critical infrastructure protection (CIP) cybersecurity solutions through our analyst and thought leadership programs. OPSWAT provides advanced cybersecurity solutions to protect businesses from the growing risk of sophisticated malware attacks. We are a leader in the CIP market and our solutions are in high demand as malware threats and compliance risks continue to increase. This position reports to the CMO and will work closely with our Demand Gen / Digital Marketing, Corporate Comms, Sales Development, Channel Marketing, Product Management, and Sales teams.
What You Will Be Doing:
Strategy and Leadership
- Define and enhance our Go To Market Strategy and provide Leadership that impacts both the product marketing function as well overall company direction and market perception.
Recruit, Mentor, and Manage a High Performing Team
- Hire and manage a high performing global team of product marketing managers
- Provide ongoing mentoring, coaching, and guidance to continuously improve team performance
- Develop an efficient, repeatable planning process to guide GTM plans
- Build efficient processes, implement best practices, and establish metrics for managing all product marketing activities
- Work closely with product management and sales to ensure product marketing plans and resources align to meet company growth targets
Drive awareness, thought leadership, leads, and sales through high impact Go To Market (GTM) Programs
- Go to Market Plans
- Messaging / Positioning – value proposition, buyer persona, battle cards
- Analyst Relations – help define strategy and lead briefings, inquiries, and other initiatives
- New Product Introductions (NPI) and existing product plans
- Sales / Channel Enablement – datasheets, videos, presos, case studies, training
- Content – website, blog, social media, eBooks, white papers, solutions briefs
- Demand Generation – digital advertising, webinars, email campaigns, landing pages, SEO content, etc.
- Market Intelligence – competitive analysis; win / loss interviews, product feedback, customer interviews, TAM and SWOT analysis
- Develop business plans to help make new product go / no go investment decisions
- Work with business development and product management on partner selection / management
What We Need From You:
- 15+ years of product marketing experience with a high growth enterprise B2B tech company – strong preference for cybersecurity industry experience
- 5+ management experience building and leading a team of product marketing managers
- Proven success leading successful launches and ongoing GTM programs
- Experience working with major analysts firms and successfully positioning one or more products near the top of a Gartner Magic Quadrant or Forrester Wave
- Experience defining and rolling out differentiated messaging / positioning
- Comfortable both defining marketing strategy and playing an active “hands-on” role implementing marketing programs
- Extensive experience working on digital marketing programs – PPC, SEO, webinars, email campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and a large portfolio of white papers, blog posts, case studies, videos, etc. which you and your teams have created
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a passion for making data-based decisions
- BA / BS – MBA preferred
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.