Vice President of Product Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions to enterprises since 2002. Trusted by thousands of organizations, OPSWAT prevents data breaches and malware infections by eliminating security risks from data and devices coming into an organization. OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing leader to drive our go-to-market and campaign strategy for our suite of security products. This is a key role, reporting directly to the CEO.
A critical focus will be on enabling the sales team and ensuring that the leads are being generated and converting through the sales funnel.
What You Will Be Doing
- MESSAGING: Craft the user personas, messaging and positioning for OPSWAT’s products to articulate the unique selling proposition for each target segment.
- DEMAND GENERATION STRATEGY: Work with the corporate marketing team to develop the strategy for several demand generation campaigns based on use cases for our products. Author launch plans and lead launches for new products.
- Support demand generation activities with a content strategy and thought leadership materials
- SALES ENABLEMENT: Work closely with sales and business development to ensure they have the messaging and sales tools they need. Drive strategy and content for sales tools and sales presentations. Work with product management to train the sales team.
- LEAD CONVERSION: Responsible for improving the lead conversion metrics, based on solid lead acquisition strategies and programs for moving customers through the conversion funnel.
- PARTNER PROGRAMS: Develop partner program assets for both technical and channel partners.
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team as they execute the campaigns and launches. Oversee results of campaigns and lead funnel metrics to drive ongoing testing and learning, with the goal of continuous improvement in metrics.
- This is a hands-on job, as the product marketing team is small. Must be ready to write plans, messaging and other content personally.
What We Need From You
- Eight or more years of Marketing experience in a high tech company, with at least four years in Product Marketing in an enterprise-selling model. Security market experience and marketing to IT/Developer audiences is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent writing and messaging skills. Proven ability to articulate a clear, unique value proposition.
- The ability to work with multiple departments to align the teams around a vision and to ensure the work stays on track.
- An analytical bias to interpret results and a technical mindset to work in a highly technical industry.
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation (or other marketing automation product) and Salesforce.com systems.
- Experience working with channel and technical alliance partners.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.