Vice President of Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
OPSWAT is searching for a strong Vice President of Marketing to lead efforts in defining and executing on OPSWAT’s marketing and GTM strategy. In this role, you will help drive the strategic vision, definition, and execution of all OPSWAT marketing programs and initiatives in concert with OPSWAT’s CMO and CEO. There is a strong operational management component to the position as well.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the Digital Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams at OPSWAT operationally in achieving their goals. Over time, potentially Product Marketing may fall under this position as well.
- Develop traditional and online marketing messages and communication pieces designed to capture target prospects and customer interest and influence action
- Oversee end-to-end program strategy and be responsible for leading internal teams to execute; roll up your sleeves and assist where necessary
- Strategize and execute on a web/technology strategy that enables the execution of our marketing initiatives
- Work closely and collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Sales to manage the design, creation, and execution of integrated demand generation campaigns for prospects and customers
- Oversee campaigns, to ensure that they are executed on time, including scheduling, design, production, and distribution
- Establish a metrics-driven marketing culture
- Monitor best practices and internal performance to drive optimization
- Optimize lead qualification for sales through lead scoring, and track follow-through of leads to ensure lead handoff process is current, documented, communicated to sales and is effectively being executed
- Produce regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis focused on achieving bookings goals, pipeline, leads, engagement, conversion, ROI, and other metrics to assess demand generation program effectiveness. Present results clearly to executive management
- Oversee technology solutions utilized within Marketing in order to stay up with current trends and utilization
- Help to define strategies for reaching new buyers in new markets
- Partner with sales leaders and account teams to ensure that programs are aligned with relevant company goals.
- Recruit thought leaders from inside and outside of OPSWAT to support and participate in programs
- Develop metrics to measure and communicate success (or reassessment) of marketing efforts
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline required
- 8+ years’ progressive experience in Marketing or Product Marketing for an enterprise software provider with a proven track record for demand generation, customer acquisition, and customer retention
- Given the focus on corporate and digital marketing, functional competency in one of those 2 areas is desired
- At least four (4) years in managing or directing a marketing function of significant size
- Proven experience managing the complete lifecycle of complex multi-channel campaigns and ability to provide examples of past efforts and results
- Demonstrated experience with both CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua or equivalent) is a must.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be metrics-driven with experience in developing marketing operations metrics and dashboards to inform stakeholders of overall marketing performance
- Experience with reporting, measuring and analyzing all metrics associated with campaign-specific efforts.
- Experience with building metrics-driven business cases to optimally allocate marketing budgets for reinvestment into past efforts vs. expanding into new programs/campaigns
- Successful track record in managing fast-growth enterprises, setting marketing goals and objectives, and meeting those targets
- Experience that shows sufficient presence and leadership to develop and maintain relationships with customers, strategic partners, executive staff, corporate management, and other internal and external audiences.
- Ability to clearly develop, articulate and promote the organization’s core positioning externally and internally, across a wide variety of roles
- Intuitive, intelligent, and high-energy, and have an open communication style with a strong teamwork orientation; also, ability to foster energy and enthusiasm at every level
- Possess a high degree of drive and determination with the ability to set and achieve difficult goals for yourself and the team
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Cyber-Security experience
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.