Vice President, Global Sales Engineering
Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
OPSWAT is seeking a Vice President, Global Sales Engineering to spearhead our sales engineering strategy and execution. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this leader will be responsible for accelerating the growth and optimization of our Sales Engineering organization. They will be a strategic member of the sales leadership team, with a strong technical background, and the ability to drive outcomes that align with OPSWAT’s mission, values, and strategic vision.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead and grow a team of remotely dispersed Sales Engineers supporting all sales efforts (field, channel, and OEM) in the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions in a hypergrowth environment
- Partner with segment and regional sales leadership to develop SE strategies, ideas, and new opportunities to increase global revenue from new customers
- Evaluate current sales cycle and develop ways to streamline and shorten the POC process and sales cycle
- Become an expert on OPSWAT solutions and be able to demonstrate from prior success
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Finance, HR and with other key stakeholders to drive business results
- Maximize Sales Engineer utilization through optimal organization design and metrics
- Establishing productivity goals and performance metrics that drive results
- Provide technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products, driving a high level of technical competence.
- Scale team across new and existing segments, products, and countries.
- Communicate customer feedback to Product leadership, driving product prioritization and roadmap.
What We Need From You
- 15+ years of increasing responsibility building, scaling, and leading software pre-sales organizations.
- Experience leading a team of leaders and industry experts.
- Strong coaching skills around value selling and value-based demonstrating
- Exemplary and influential thinker, communicator, and pre-sales thought leader
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- This role will require 50% travel